*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Play Pool
  2. Plans for the weekend
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/532032-Play-Pool
by Spudd
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1385763
A fun weekend with the guys turns into a shrinking nightmare. PLEASE ADD ! ANYTHING goes !
This choice: Play Pool  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Play Pool

    by: Spudd
Spying the pool table you grab a Que stick and ask "anyone wanna play?"

Butch replies "Sure I'll take you on"

The other guys gather up the bags and beer you all brought along and start putting it away.

You and Butch play match play up until the very end of the game.

Its your shot and you take aim at the 8 ball and call the drop pocket. You hit it perfectly and it drops solidly into the hole. You raise your arms "I WON ?!?! I ACTUALLY WON ? I NEVER WIN !!!"

Mike is standing behind you and says "Nope you still loose" and jabs you in the ass with a syring. You feel a burning sensation in your ass as he pulls the needle out.

"What the hell?" you reply as you slump over and black out.

When you wake up your groggy. Your vision is blurred and you can hear the rest of the guys all taking. When you get to your feet you notice it looks like your in a small glass room. But then you realize its not a glass room. Its a beer mug.

You SHRANK !

Jimmy looks at you noticing movement from inside the mug. "Hey guys hes a wake. Look how pathetic he looks. HAHAH" he comments.

You look up to see your 4 buddies all looking down at you.

"What the hell did you do to me ?"

Mike answers. "We are just getting you back for all those jokes you have played on us over the years. For the next few days YOU belong to US" He holds up a remote and says "With this we can turn you inot anything we want. Any size, any shape any consistancy. If you dont behave I may just turn you into an insole for my hiking boot for when we go hiking tomorrow" he laughs.

Butch picks up the mug and dumps you out onto the table. You estiamte that you are about 3 inches tall. They guys decide to.......
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/532032-Play-Pool