*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391853-Shrink-And-Vore-Done-Right/cid/1301861-Where-is-Tom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1391853
This gives people a grand example of how, shrink or vore, is suppose to be done.
This choice: Tom, 21, where is he shrunk....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Where is Tom?

    by: Gavrelov89
Tom is a twenty-one-year-old college junior. He was shrunken by his prom date in high school, but she took pity around him and restored him. Ever since then, he has not risked having a girlfriend again, but he determined that if he was ever caught again (as was very likely) he would take it with dignity that time.
While at college, he saw many young men devoured but no woman on campus was more voracious than the librarian Michelle. His roommate Doris was a shrinker, but she was resisting him as long as she could.
Where was he this time?

You have the following choices:

1. At the library, studying

*Noteb*
2. In his dorm, trying to sleep

*Noteb*
3. At a bar, facing his fears

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gavrelov89 (UN: gavrelov89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391853-Shrink-And-Vore-Done-Right/cid/1301861-Where-is-Tom