*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391853-Shrink-And-Vore-Done-Right/cid/1652901-Sally-21-brunette-all-the-people-in-her-apar
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1391853
This gives people a grand example of how, shrink or vore, is suppose to be done.
This choice: Sally, 21, brunette, all the people in her apartment complex, have the power....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sally, 21, brunette, all the people in her apar...

    by: patriot
Sally is sitting on her couch when she hears someone knocking on the door.she just narrowly escaped becoming someones late night snack just last week. so she is a little hesitant about opening the door. She had to work the late shift that night and was just entering the complex when Meagan her downstairs neighbor almost had her while she was waiting for the elevator The doors opened just in time before Meagan could grab her. when she got to her floor she ran as fast as she could inside her apartment and slamed and locked the door.
In the middle of these thought, another knock sounded from the door. Sally cautiously looked out the peep hole to see who was at the door.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 patriot (UN: briguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391853-Shrink-And-Vore-Done-Right/cid/1652901-Sally-21-brunette-all-the-people-in-her-apar