*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. older sister amanda
  2. morning trouble
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393543-family-shrinking/cid/1007821-older-sister-amanda
by cell
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1393543
Jason shrinks at his family reunion, will he survive the day or be carried away?
This choice: older sister amanda  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

older sister amanda

    by: cell
Jason paced back and forth thinking of who to seek out for help. He stopped pacing thinking about his mom. "Mom is such a little show off when family is around she might sit on me to make her sister's laugh or maybe worse. Abby is way to young to understand this situation." Jason came to a decision, "Okay Amanda is the only one i can trust. She's my big sister she'll help her poor brother." Jason began walking to the end of the hallway. He stayed close to the wall trimming encase someone came down the hall. The he saw her door getting closer as he traveled down the huge hall.

Jason crawled underneath Amanda's bedroom door He could smell her sweet perfume the closer he got to the inside of her room. He arrived inside her pink kingdome. her cheerleading outfit neatly hung up on the door behind him. Her panties were scattered all over the floor along with her socks. He then stopped as Amanda's towering bed was before him. "geez thats really high up." He grabbed the wooden bed post starting his climb up to his sister. the climb up was hard and very difficult he clung to the wood until he was high enough to grab her bed sheets. The climb got easier after he climbed her sheets. when Jason finally arrived at the top of his sisters bed He saw amanda's body dormently laying there. "okay i can either travel around her or over her?" he knew this was a tough decision.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Plan A

2. Plan B

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cell (UN: gogeta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393543-family-shrinking/cid/1007821-older-sister-amanda