*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Abby
  2. morning trouble
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393543-family-shrinking/cid/782190-Abby
by cell
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1393543
Jason shrinks at his family reunion, will he survive the day or be carried away?
This choice: Abby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Abby

    by: cell
Jason stood at his door, thinking about who he could go to for help. "Who can I go to for help there is certainly plenty of people here." He paced back and forth and paused thinking of his little sister Abby.

"Abby has always listened to me! besides, I am her brother she'll listen to me!" Jason crawled underneath his bedroom door arriving in the hallway.

Jason stayed close to the wall as he ventured to Abby's bedroom. He stopped in his tracks as he stood at her door. "I hope she'll help." He heard her loud giggles echo as he crawled under her locked door.

Jason looked around not seeing the playful little girl anywhere. He continued to look "I could have sworn I heard her laugh." Jason tripped over something landing on top of her monsterious-sized panties.

Jason trembled at the size of the panties. "Goodness, she's absolutely massive." He walked on not seeing her at all only her dolls. "i swore i heard her." Then two loud crushing sounds vibrated the ground.

He slowly turned seeing the blonde-haired goddess. he saw her tight pink leggings hug her legs and her bubble butt. her tank top and her adorable smile. she dropped to her knees and awed at her bug-sized brother

"Oh Goodie a visitor!" Abby dropped to her knee's lowering herself to his eye level gasping as she got a closer look.

You have the following choices:

1. writers choice

2. buggie!

3. Jason!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cell (UN: gogeta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393543-family-shrinking/cid/782190-Abby