*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399997-Calling-It-Quits/cid/526244-Break-up-without-mentioning-your-extracurricula
by Jeff
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Relationship · #1399997
Breaking up is hard to do...
This choice: Break up without mentioning your extracurricular activities.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Break up without mentioning your extracurricula...

    by: Jeff
You end things with your girlfriend without making mention of your infidelities. You give her the "it's not you, it's me" speech, and tell her that you think it would be better if the two of you were just friends for awhile.

She asks if there's anyone else, which you of course deny.

It's a rough night, but eventually you part ways. Sighing with relief, you're now free to see your other lady friend without worrying about sneaking around or being too discreet.


A week later, you and your new fling are getting hot and heavy on the couch when the key turns in the lock and your ex-girlfriend walks in and sees the two of you. She drops the box she was carrying and takes in the situation. Less than a week later, her ex-boyfriend already has some new girl's top halfway off in his living room.

Your ex-girlfriend's eyes narrow.

You have the following choices:

1. "Listen, baby. I can explain..."

2. "Remember when I told you there wasn't anybody else? Well..."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399997-Calling-It-Quits/cid/526244-Break-up-without-mentioning-your-extracurricula