*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/792356-She-goes-out-with-her-friends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1405591
Visions into a world where wealth decides about your measurement
This choice: She goes out with her friends,  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She goes out with her friends,

    by: EbonyStorm
Anna was bored, She had not been out all day and the phone had not rung ! unusual but then she had told her best friend Zala she had slept with her boyfriend. She put her blonde head down in her hands, had she really been drunk enough to tell Zala that last night. Dave would be furious with her and told every one, so she would be persona non grata for a while untill the next scandal. She opened her jade green eyes lifted her head up and picked up the phone, dialled Tylers number and waited. Tyler answered the phone, hesitated when he realized who it was but soon agreed to meet Anna at a bar in town in an hour.
Tyler was not Annas first choice,not quite in her click, but at the moment he would at least provide some company. He was always inviting her out to this night club down Raymond Avenue called the Vodoo Bar. Zala and the rest of her usual partners in crime would not likely even know of the Vodoo bar so she did not think she would run into them "Anna would give them a day or two to calm down after last night. She showers, curls her hair and put on a pale pink almost see through mini dress, black high heels and locks the door behind. '
Anna notices Tylers usual brown leather jacked, shoulder length black hair and walks up behind him putting a hand over his blue eyes "guess who" she purrs, "Marilyn Monroe' Tyler laughs and receives a kiss on the check as Anna sits down in the empty seat next to him. Anna looks around at the Vodoo Bar, there are three large video screens showing music clips on the walls, and enough seating and tables for around one hundred people. She realizes what has been bugging her since she walked in, even standing up half the people in this room were half her height, or less oh boy were they short.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Anna runs out screaming

2. Anna nearly steps on the waiter

3. Anna has another drink

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EbonyStorm (UN: ebonystorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DerHumpf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/792356-She-goes-out-with-her-friends