*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. bon apetit
  2. Bad Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1417767-Shrinking-with-your-boyfriend/cid/529820-bon-apetit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1417767
you shrink down to two inches while at you hunk of a boyfriends house. Please ADD!!!
This choice: on his plate of food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

bon apetit

    by: whiteboy
As your boyfriend sits down on the couch, you are catapulted into the air. You land on a sticky red substance with rope like cords all around you. You slowly start to realize that you just landed in your boyfriend's spaghetti. This scares you majorly. You don't want to end your life as nourishment for his body. Just as you are thinking this, you look up and notice that your boyfriend is starting to eat. He dips his fork into the pasta, and to your horror you ascend with it. As it gets closer and closer to its destination(his wide gaping mouth), you struggle to get lose from the pasta. Do you succeed?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 whiteboy (UN: mblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
whiteboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1417767-Shrinking-with-your-boyfriend/cid/529820-bon-apetit