*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waking Sarah Up
  2. Alex's Story Begins
  3. Alex's story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419213-Tiny-Girl-Big-College-Experience/cid/2097508-Waking-Sarah-Up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1419213
Alex is a Tiny girl attending College with all female room mates, 400-1000gp for good add
This choice: Sarah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Waking Sarah Up

    by: Unknown
Alex took a deep breath and thought about who she would wake up.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to wake Sarah up first." Alex thought.

Alex walked over to Sarah's bed and pulled herself up onto it. She looked over at the sleeping giant and realized she had arrived at Sarah's feet. Sarah was sleeping on her left side and Alex decided it would be best to make her way up to Sarah's face from her back end. Alex made her way up the sleeping giant and she stopped at her ass.

"Holy shit." Alex blurted out with out thinking.

She was amazed with Sarah's ass. Sure Sarah was the smallest out of the group of girls but Alex could admit that she had the best ass out of all of them. Even better for Alex is that Sarah was sleeping in a thong and the strap was no where to be seen Alex walked up to her cheek and placed both hands on it and moved her hands in circles. It was so soft on Alex's hands she had press her face on it. With out thinking Alex lay down on Sarah's crack and enjoyed the moment.

"What am I doing?" Alex thought. "I need to wake Sarah up this isn't right."

Without warning Sarah lay down flat on her back trapping Alex in her crack. Sarah turned over so she was sleeping on her right side.

"Oh god." Alex thought.

Alex could hardly see what was going on outside but she did see Sarah's hand coming towards her. Alex thought that Sarah was reaching in to grab her but all Sarah did was scratch both her cheeks. Sarah sighed and kept sleeping. Alex tried to cry for help but she had Sarah's cheeks in her mouth. Alex bit down of Sarah's ass cheek hoping she would feeling something but Alex was so small Sarah didn't feel anything.

Alex tried to squirm out but she was trapped, there was nothing she could do. Alex heard something behind her, she turned her head as far as she could and saw Sarah's thong pressing into her back and Sarah's ass hole staring her in the face.

"Oh no," Alex cried knowing what was going to happen.

Sarah farted and Alex tried to cry out for help. It was no use, Sarah farted right in Alex's face. Alex tried to spit the taste out of her mouth but it was pointless the air kept fulling her lungs with toxic fumes.

Alex felt the giantess rise as the fumes escaped into the open air. With Sarah standing up Alex had less chance of escaping.

"Oh god." Sarah said stretching squeezing the tiny girl tighter and tighter between her cheeks.

Alex tried to squirm hoping that Sarah could feel her but it was pointless. She could have been screaming at the top of her lungs and Sarah wouldn't have noticed her, the giantess was still half asleep.


What does Sarah do now?

You have the following choices:

1. Get Changed

*Noteb*
2. Wake the Girls

3. Go to the Bathroom

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
smorf9898 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419213-Tiny-Girl-Big-College-Experience/cid/2097508-Waking-Sarah-Up