*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421987-My-very-own-shrinkgrowth-ray/cid/1785844-Grow-a-student
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1421987
You have a shrink/growth ray and decide to have some fun with it GP for adds. PLEASE ADD
This choice: Grow a student  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Grow a student

    by: occocc
You glance around the large dull classroom, Anatomy may be boring as hell, but this class did have a good deal of selection to it in terms of attractive classmates. The two guys that crossed your mind first were Matt and Rob, two seniors who sat on the opposite side of the classroom whose desks faced yours.

Rob was definitely one of the beefier guys on campus. He fit the stereotypical jock role well, he was the quarter back, who could get any girl he wanted with his looks and popularity. He was 19, held back once freshman year, and had short scruffy brown hair and had decent amount of stubble covering his strong jaw from his refusal to shave on a regular basis that was starting to edge on full beard territory. You didn't know him that well, though you thought he seemed nice enough, not the sharpest tool in the shed, and he could be a bit of a jerk sometimes, though mostly that was him not being aware of when he was acting like a dick to others, at least he generally didn't seem to mean it.

The other most immediate option, was Matt. Matt was a bit of a thug. He was 18 and was just skirting by on the bare minimum to get a diploma, and sometimes not even that much. He was a known to sell drugs to other classmates and get in the occasional fight over one thing or another. He was pretty tough too. He went to the gym regularly, though he never showed any interest in sports, mostly just concerned with looking, and being, tough.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rob

2. Matt

*Noteb*
3. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 occocc (UN: occocc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Uchihaboy82 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421987-My-very-own-shrinkgrowth-ray/cid/1785844-Grow-a-student