*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421987-My-very-own-shrinkgrowth-ray/cid/2307407-Shrink-your-teacher
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1421987
You have a shrink/growth ray and decide to have some fun with it GP for adds. PLEASE ADD
This choice: Shrink your teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shrink your teacher

    by: TinyKitten
Your teacher, Danny Forrest was plain hot. He had an amazing body and was only in his late 20's. He knew he had a nice body too, and made sure to keep himself off limits to the students. You were pretty sure he would change his mind the morning after graduation though, given some of the looks he has given students, you included. You also knew he was going on a trip himself and would be taking tomorrow off so no one would really notice if he disappeared for the weekend. He would be around for some extra time after school today for that reason though. He was a great teacher though, so few students really needed the extra help and really just swung by to flirt.

Decision made, you went about the rest of your day in a great mood. After your last class ended, you headed back to Mr. Forrest's classroom. He was sitting at his desk, grading some homework to some soft music. Glancing around the room and back into the hall, you happily learned the two of you were alone. Perfect.

"Hey Mr. Forrest," you called as you approached the teacher's desk. He glanced up at you, giving you a friendly smile. You pulled today's assignment out of your bag, asking for some help.

Danny rolled his eyes, turning towards you. "We are both aware you don't need my help. You are a very smart kid, and would be acing this class if you didn't pretend," he said kind of seriously, giving you a look. You fought off a sigh. If he wasn't going to play along, you might as well just shrink him now.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. One tiny teacher coming right up

2. The ray goes off and you accidentally shrink yourself instead

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyKitten (UN: tinykitten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Uchihaboy82 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421987-My-very-own-shrinkgrowth-ray/cid/2307407-Shrink-your-teacher