*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421987-My-very-own-shrinkgrowth-ray/cid/3027741-Grow-your-teacher
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1421987
You have a shrink/growth ray and decide to have some fun with it GP for adds. PLEASE ADD
This choice: Grow your teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Grow your teacher

    by: Hmartins20
The teacher welcomes you all to class and assigns a worksheet to do. He says he will be moving around the classroom to help kids as they need it. You decide to take it slow as you don't want to risk revealing the remote to people. You decide to give your teacher small doses of the growth rays effects to watch him progressively get bigger as class moves on. When he turns to write on the board and the class begins to work you send a small test dose to see how much it will effect him. You watch his shoulders move slightly further apart but its barely noticeable. You up the power and try again. This time you see his shirt start to tighten around his back and his sleeves constrict his arms more. He turns and you can see his pecs poking out more. You decide that that's enough power for now and you wait for the next chance.

As the class progresses you keep blasting him, you watch as his pecs cant be contained by his shirt as they swell bigger and bigger until the buttons burst off exposing his giant hairy chest. His arms continue to gain more mass until it looks like he stuffed softballs under his skin. When he goes to write on the board his sleeves burst open exposing his muscles. The biggest changes however are being contained within his jeans. As class begins to near its end his thighs nearly tear the pants with every step he takes, his ass looks like 2 basketballs were packed inside with so much junk in his trunk it spills out the top showing his big beefy ass. Finally his cock has been waiting to follow the rest of his body and now it's time to make it huge. As he's standing cluelessly looking at his phone you strike turning the ray up in power and focusing it on his crotch. You watch as you see his cock begin to swell traveling down his pants getting longer and thicker until moves down his thigh and stops at 12 inches flaccid. Then his balls follow suit expanding to look like 2 baseballs packed into his jeans.

The bell rings and the class gets dismissed but your teacher asks you to stay behind. Why did he do that?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hmartins20 (UN: hmartins20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Uchihaboy82 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421987-My-very-own-shrinkgrowth-ray/cid/3027741-Grow-your-teacher