*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Many Places
  2. First choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1424852-Lucarios-Vore-Adventure/cid/2515557-The-Many-Places
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by FT2k4
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1424852
Lucario finds that everyone is hungry...for him!
This choice: Pokemon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Many Places

    by: Twines
Of course, with any adventure, we'd have to set our 'hero' in a land. Pokémon, the majority, tend to know not their location, (i.e., Kanto, Any towns, reservations), but they do know what it feels like.

There are many places that Lucario reside. Where would this Lucario be?

Will this Lucario's adventure take place in the cold, hardcore mountains? Where it snows nearly every day yet the landscape is gorgeous? A Lucario could find many dangers in this tundra. One could find Ice types, Water types, and Dragon types, these three are the dominant types in these tough, tough hills. A fire or shelter can make the cold melt away.

Or will our Lucario travel in the forest? The place of greenery, the bunches of trees, and ever growing grasses? Here one could find Bug types, Grass types, and Poison types, which are the most common residents. This place is so insanely large anyone can get lost, but a smart Lucario will always look about for landmarks.

Maybe our hero got lost in a cave? They may try to get out, but our solo survivor will surely find trouble. In these deep, dark tunnels are Ground types, Rock types, and Dark types that will normally stop at nothing until they get their hands on this blue creature of ours. It would be quite useful to carry a torch or be bioluminescent...

What if our protagonist was in the flower plains? With such a vast, pretty, flat landscape how could anything go wrong? Typically Psychic types, Fairy types, and Electric types hang out here. Finding a small hill to relax on and doze off can get rid of all your fears! All these flowers make amazing scenery!

Ever since the tyrannical humans disappeared, their large cities were left abandoned, strewn about all over the world. No one knows what happened. Frankly, the wild Pokémon could care less. In this certain city, the many miscellaneous Pokémon left behind or abandoned here seemed to take after and live in the ruins of their mysteriously missing human friends. Here you'll find Fighting types, Fire types, and Steel types as the most frequent locals, since others went to join better suited places, but who knows? It seems that all Pokémon can be found here. It would be smart to have a friend to watch your back, as here these Pokémon tend to group up in their old teams, or form new and stronger ones.

One common trait our hero will find is that, no matter where they are, they'll always find Flying types, Normal types, and Ghost types strewn about randomly. Maybe, just maybe, our Lucario will stumble across a Legendary Pokémon, which can also be found in their respective places. It's not impossible to find any type anywhere, but it's very, very hard. If, our protagonist happens to move about to different places, then so be it.

(Everything is attached to the Forest, and to avoid too many choices, let's just say that this Lucario is male to go along with FT2k4's preference/guidelines. :) )

Where will this Lucario's journey start?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Snowy Mountains

*Noteb*
2. The Forest

3. A Cave

*Noteb*
4. The Flower Plains

*Noteb*
5. The Ruins

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Twines (UN: kidinmazk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FT2k4 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1424852-Lucarios-Vore-Adventure/cid/2515557-The-Many-Places