*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1432133-Celebrity-Giantess/cid/542102-Megan-Fox-The-Next-50-Foot-Woman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1432133
Some of the hottest Celebrities as giantess's. PLEASE ADD
This choice: Megan Fox  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Megan Fox; The Next 50 Foot Woman

    by: Niki & Prisha
It was the biggest nights in her career. Megan had just received “The Hottest Hottie” Award at the MTV Music Awards and was ready to party with the rest of the A-list celebrities that were exiting from the awards show. Her movie, ‘Transformers,’ also won ‘Best Movie of the Year.’

Dressed in a hot white dress, Megan met up with the Duff sisters and set off for the Olshe’ Hotel for a small party in the penthouse suite. Upon arrival at the fancy digs, Ryan Phillipe, Vanessa Hudgens and about 20 other celebrities greeted the giga-gorgeous model/actress with applause for her award. “Thank you!,” Megan graciously responded.
“God, I am so thirsty,” Megan gushed as Hillary Duff handed her a cocktail. “So, whose place is this?” Megan asked Hillary. “I think the suite has been rented out my SmashBox Cosmetics. They’ve got all these new designer foundations, eyeliner and some really silky smooth skin creams. I’ve already tried some and, I dunno, I’ll stick with my own stuff,” Hillary concluded as she left to mingle with some the cute actors in the next room.

Megan was getting sleepy, but wanted to chat with some of the other famous people in attendance, including Rihanna and Usher. Making her way through the plush suite, Megan feasted her eyes on a large table set up with fancy bags adorned with SmashBox labels. Megan picked through one such bag and was intrigued with the selections inside. “Those are freebies,” Zac Efron said as he came up from behind. The brunette bombshell jumped and gasped for air, startled by the young actors approach from behind. They hugged and congratulated each other on their respective awards. “Gosh, this is such an awesome party!” Megan spoke in an attempt to make small talk. “Hey, there’s some pot over there,” Zac whispered to Megan as she smiled in anticipation. Megan then headed to the next room with the SmashBox purse in tow where partygoers handed the actress a joint.

You have the following choices:

1. Sunbathing at the Hotel

*Noteb*
2. Bubble Bath

*Noteb*
3. After Party

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Niki & Prisha (UN: browser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1432133-Celebrity-Giantess/cid/542102-Megan-Fox-The-Next-50-Foot-Woman