*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1436061-Neko-School-for-Unbirth-and-Vore/cid/541331-The-Beginning
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1436061
you went to a school to get away from your alcoholic father
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Fallen Dark Angel
You, Sarina and Crystal enter the front doors of the school. The secretary looks at your friend and sister puzzled as to why they're here so you explain and she checks you off the list. "OK, they three of you must go to the nurse for a physical," they nurse tells you as she finishes filling out papers to send to the nurse.

Your sisters then suddenly says "do we really have to go to the nurse, I'm hungry," "you just ate like, 20 minutes ago," Sarina responds. "we can eat after our physicals are done," you tell her.

Then your sister sees a vending machine with a wide assortment of candies. "can i have 5 dollars for the vending machine?" she ask "I don't think candy cost that much," you say to her sarcastically " i know but i want a lot of candy," shes says back to you in a smart allicky way. "fine," you tell her, then she comes back with a lot of candy and says that it wasn't very much.

The three of you reach the nurse's office but you see a bright pink ball and remember your childish urge to play with balls and string, so do you start to ponder "should i go to the nurses, or should i go play with the ball?"

You have the following choices:

1. The nurses office

2. Go play with the pink ball

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fallen Dark Angel (UN: silver9595 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fallen Dark Angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1436061-Neko-School-for-Unbirth-and-Vore/cid/541331-The-Beginning