*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Khoaï
  2. Towering
  3. The island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1450261-A-Goddess-rises/cid/1218504-
by Tim
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1450261
An ancient God rises from the ocean, dominating everything.
This choice: "I HAVEN'T GOT LAID IN THOUSANDS OF YEARS!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Khoaï

    by: Unknown
"It has been a nice sleep!" the goddess exclaimed with a smile. She spoke in her own language, but it was understandable for anyone. Coming back to his senses, Daniel tried to get away from this collosal giantess. But noticing him as she looked at the water, she lowered her hand and effortlessly picked the boat and raised it, level with her incredible breasts.

"I am the goddess Khoaï! Consider yourself privileged for being the first of your kind to see me in this era, human!" she said with a smirk. With her huge size and booming voice she sounded intimidating, but she actually said it in a cheerful and friendly tone.

"I really feel like having sex right now" the goddess said bluntly, looking at the horizon. "What should I do?"

You have the following choices:

1. She grows Daniel to her size

2. She is a lesbian so she wants a girl

3. She calls another goddess

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Tim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1450261-A-Goddess-rises/cid/1218504-