*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A fearsome deity? Niet.
  2. Towering
  3. The island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1450261-A-Goddess-rises/cid/616044-A-fearsome-deity-Niet
by Tim
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1450261
An ancient God rises from the ocean, dominating everything.
This choice: She speaks something you don't understand.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A fearsome deity? Niet.

    by: Unknown
But she was actually singing to herself a tune in a mode unconnected to human perception - such a lovely morning! She had come to Earth in a trip a few millenniums ago; she laid down on the ocean as she arrived to enjoy the intensely blue sky, something you don't get to see in that many worlds - and fell asleep. And why, the span of a goddess' life isn't the same of a human; it had been just a little nap.

The goddess then felt a presence, that of an intimidated human. She crouched down and naively greeted Daniel, introducing herself in a sincere bright, friendly manner. The radiant, innocent face he could see through her absorbing breasts calmed him down.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Tim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1450261-A-Goddess-rises/cid/616044-A-fearsome-deity-Niet