*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting the twins
  2. you Shrink (Slow)
  3. The fun begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453104-Butt-story/cid/861174-Meeting-the-twins
by Akrom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1453104
You are Shrunk by Lucy, your neighbour, and now you try to escape from her butt
This choice: Maria/ Carrie (Biologist and scientist)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Meeting the twins

    by: Akrom
The next door twins maybe could help, Maria was a biology teacher and Carrie a genetic scientist. If they couldn’t help you with this, no one could. You knock in their door and are greeted by Maria’s pussy right in you face.

“Yes? Oh hello there little boy, are you lost?

Maria, it is me Peter!

Oh my god! How did you get like this?

I don’t know! Can you or Carrie help me I cant’ stop getting smaller!

Sure sweetie, enter!”

Maria takes you to the living room and puts you in the sofa. When you sit in the sofa, you shrink to 2,5 feet.

“Look sweetie I don’t know if it is a good idea show you to Carrie… She kinda has a giantess fetish and sees you in a doll size she can go crazy…”

After this you shrink again, staying with only 1 foot. Maria takes you with both hands and places you carefully in the sofa.

“Stay there like a good boy and I will soon come back”

Maria disappears while enter in a door. And you continue shrinking, when you finally stop with 1 inch. Carrie enters in the room eating some sandwich and heading for the sofa. When she turns around and makes her move to sit. You can only look to the gigantic butt cheeks that are coming in your direction. Carrie sits down and grins her ass to adjust herself, and without knowing moving you closer to her crack, closer to her anus. And by the smell, you assume that she farted on her way to the sofa. After this…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Maria appears again

*Noteb*
2. Carrie has a bad flatulence

*Noteb*
3. Try to get her attention

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akrom (UN: akrom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akrom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453104-Butt-story/cid/861174-Meeting-the-twins