*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Later that night
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453624-Freshman-college-Weight-Gain/cid/1574268-Later-that-night
by Surfer
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1453624
Brady starting his first year of college away from home, can he keep up his slim figure?
This choice: Later that night  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Later that night

    by: Unknown
"Try these as well"
"Okay"

Troy gave a nod and gladly accepted Cliff's delicious offer; French pastries. The two sat down on their beds and were trying the sweets Cliff has been given from his mother before he left home. Troy did really like them, and was trying one after another.

"It's delicious!"
"Strawberry and whipped cream, my favorite!" Cliff exclaimed in glee as he grabbed a piece for himself from the sweets' box. He dug in and insisted Troy gets some of his as well. The boy did and he was glad in doing so "Tasty!"
"I'm addicted to this stuff, it's hilarious" Cliff then let a chuckle. he patted his belly "I think that's why I'm turning more into a pig!"

Troy laughed a little at that. He said after finishing his pastry "You're making a huge fuss, it's not like a small cake could make you very fat"

"Oh please, ask me- it's as if everything I eat goes straight to my waist!" Cliff spoke up, his index finger poking the small fat on his waist and clearly hating it "No matter what you do or what you eat, it's always there"
"Well, you still look fine"
"You look better though"

Troy looked down at his own stomach. it was bunching slightly underneath his t-shirt and Troy could feel that. It was a very uncomfortable feeling and Troy wondered since when his stomach felt like this. He spoke up nervously 'Y-yeah..."

"Ladies like strong and muscular boys, when they see you like this, they don't give you a chance" Cliff grabbed the small layer of fat on his abdomen "It's okay if a girl has a small belly or something, because they have other stuff to show off with. We, if not muscular, have none. We need to stay in shape always"
"Maybe..." Troy gave a light shrug of his shoulders "But, some girls like chubby guys"
"Yeah, grandma"

The two shared a nice laugh. Troy was startled to see that Cliff, and after all his complaining, reached for another piece of pastry "Dude?"

"Hum?" Cliff's eyes didn't leave his food. he was enjoying every bite of his chocolate-dark chocolate pastry "Humm?"
"Nothing, nothing"

Cliff gulped quickly and extended his full spoon "Want some?"

"No thanks"
"Okay then. I'm eating all of them- don't care"

Troy flashed Cliff a rather nervous smile and got up from his bed, leaving Cliff eating his pastries alone. Troy made his way to his closet and examined himself in his full length mirror secretly and without Cliff noticing him. His hand lifted up his t-shirt and his other one rubbed his abdomen slowly. He was too taken by the fact that he couldn't feel his abs like he used to that he didn't notice Cliff walking his direction.

Before Troy could react or turn around, Cliff slapped hard his roomie's ass and let a hard crazy ass laugh as he ran away out of their room.

"HEY!"

Troy, and in that moment, forgot competently about his stomach and went to chase after Cliff, seeking revenge.




You have the following choice:

1. One month later

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Surfer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1453624-Freshman-college-Weight-Gain/cid/1574268-Later-that-night