*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a gecko
  2. Tiffy's shower
  3. The World Of Faeries
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1270355-a-gecko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: a gecko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

a gecko

    by: Neda
The gecko hid behind a bush where he could see they ferry showering, watch the water slid on her body, and could listen to her stimulus voice. She came out of the lake, laid on the warm stone next to the waterfall. Gecko could see the water drops that shined under the sun, they spread all over her olive skin and mostly through her chest. He could not control himself. jumped out of the bush and the ferry opened her eyes in surprise. She tried to sit and hide her naked body bud her tender wings were stock on the soft warm rock because of the water. the gecko stand on her, could not control himself, arose. the ferry wanted to scream but when he touched her nipples with his tongue she immediately calmed down.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neda (UN: nedaaria at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1270355-a-gecko