*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trow
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1744368-Trow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: Trow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Trow

    by: Michael Jackson
Trow are cruel by nature, but can run the gambit from as dimwitted as a troll, to as clever as a human. Due to their evil dispositions many creatures chase Trow off, others however have good reason to deal with them. Despite being antagonistic and ever willing to try eating just about any other race they come in contact with, their metalworking is prized by all. This is the case with our Faerie warren.

Every Faerie knew the history of the subjugation and exilation of the Trow not fifteen summers past, where the monsterous creatures were pushed to the very boundaries of the Warren's territories and forced to trade their metalworking under threat of war with the much more numerous Pixies. In the truth the Elders had struck a deal with the Trow, as long as they stayed out of sight and out of mind. Not to mention continued to supply them with their fine wares, the Pixies would occasionally let slip the location of certain Faerie schools, outings and deliver them trouble makers. Making sure of course next escaped to tell the tale. The Pixies would just cover it from there.

Trow colonies rarely grow larger than a few dozen individuals, they are long lived and rarely have children. Only doing so to replace those that are lost to death or if the region can sustain the gluttonous lifestyle of even more Trow.

They range from pale white to ashen grey in skin color, and their hair is either green, brown, black, or dark red. They always have green eyes. Other races sometimes have difficulties telling them apart due to this limited variation, though this is doubly true for the males thanks to their bestial looks.



Trow also breed a unique creature that serve a role similar to dogs in their society. Hound Lizards, Large sleek lizards with wide toothy mouths, their legs are similar to a dogs, hence their name. Only their digits are clawed and allow for a little more mobility. They have poisonous spurs that can briefly paralyze their prey. Wide, toothy mouths that allow for either swallow their prey whole to or chewing it down to more manageable bites.

They're a relatively intelligent breed, and their stomachs digest at a moderate pace. The average Hound Lizard's stomach can hold two whole Faeries at once. They are very fast, and very greatly in coloration.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1744368-Trow