*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The sexy comic version
  2. Starfire
  3. other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456560-Super-Hero-Giantess/cid/2433360-The-sexy-comic-version
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1456560
Some of the hottest Marvel and DC heroines as giantess
This choice: The sexy comic version  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The sexy comic version

    by: Gac Zorman
Ryan Choi (The New Atom) has been accepted into the Teen Titans, maybe someone with the intelligence of The Atom is just what the team needed.

One boring day, the team is just chilling out. The guys playing video games, and Raven in her room reading spell books. Starfire was bored and unsure what to do with this free time, she decided to get to know her new teammate (Ryan Choi) better, and find him in his lab.

Starfire enters his newfound lab, all this strange stuff she has never seen before peaked her interest. But she could not find Ryan anywhere.

(Ryan Choi was busy working on an prototype for a secondary atom belt in case of emergencies. But instead it malfunctioned and shrunk Ryan)

She notices a fancy belt on the table. She decides to put the belt on, unaware this is really the source of the Atoms size changing abilities. But Starfire still can't find Ryan, unaware that he was actually shrunk to the same size as a tic-tac, and standing right next to her butt. Unable to get her attention quick enough he jumps into one of the belt pockets on Starfire's hips. And so, Starfire leaves the room, and enters her personal quarters.

She stands in front of her bathroom mirror, shaking her hips, unaware the Atom is bouncing around in her pockets. She laughs and takes the belt off her waist, throws it on her bed, and undresses for a shower. Ryan Choi can't help but watch the titanic alien princess strip from her tight purple clothing.

(Few minutes later)

The Atom manages to get out of the belt pocket and onto the bed, just as Starfire steps out of the bathroom dressed only in highly revealing panties and bra. She begins to approach her bed, still unaware of Ryan's presence...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Notices Atom, wants to play with him.

2. Takes the belt, along with Atom.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gac Zorman (UN: flapjackzac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456560-Super-Hero-Giantess/cid/2433360-The-sexy-comic-version