*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant Wonder Woman
  2. Wonder Woman
  3. DC
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456560-Super-Hero-Giantess/cid/562578-Giant-Wonder-Woman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1456560
Some of the hottest Marvel and DC heroines as giantess
This choice: becomes a giant a goes on a rampage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Giant Wonder Woman

    by: RisingFan
Wonder woman decides to use her power to grow herself and do whatever she wants to the city. She grows until she's almost as tall as the tallaest skyscraper. All the people were the size of ants to her. So the worlds most sexy crime fighter is now several hundred feet tall. She decides to take a walk in the city.
Wonder Woman enjoyed the sight of her giant knee high boots crushing those beneath her. "Now I know why Giganta enjoys this." Wonder woman thought to herself. " I AM YOUR NEW MASTER YOU WILL DO AS I COMMAND" At her statement everyone in metropolis ran away terrified. "SINCE YOU ARE NOT OBEYING ME I GUESS I NEED TO TEACH YOU ALL A LESSON" she shouted. And with that she grew more until the tallest skyscrapers was only about nine inches high.
She walks through the city until she sees the building she wants the new Queen/Wayne industries tower.

This building is made of the best materials, its supposed to be nearly indestructable from any disaster. It looked like a tapered cylinder and contained over 500,000 employees all who were panicking from the tremors caused by the approaching beauty.

Wonder Woman stood over it so that it was directly between her legs she then removed hher pants and slowly lowered her wet dripping pussy onto the building. woder woman moaned and shuddered as she slowly raised and lowere herself on the tower.

Inside the tower people were panicking many were at the windows looking out in horror at he inside of Wonder Womans vagina as it raised up and down. The light from the building illuminated the pink pulsating flesh in her vagina as she moved up and down with increasing speed. suddenly Wonder woman stopped all the people were releaved un til they saw two giant hands grab on to the tower. then suddenly the felt a flying sensation aand a great shock as the entire building was ripped frm the streets below.

Wonder Woman now had the tower in her hands a laid on the ground. Her giantbut alone crushed several blocks as she laid down. Wonder woman goy a good grip on the building turned it upside down and inserted int into her cavernous pussy.

In the tower all was choas as people and furniture were tossed about as Wonder Woman rammed the building into her self harder, faster, and deeper.

Wonder Woman felt she was near her climax ad shoved the building all the was to her cervix and the best orgasms of her life her throws of passion demolishing a fifth of the city.
When she was done she took the building out and saw that it was warped in some places but still intact so she grew some more and slowly put the building into her mouth

Inside the building the people who weren't dead or unconsious watched inhorrer as they wereplace in her mouth fearing what would come next knowing that if they were swalloed that neither the building or themselves would survive.

Wonder Woman put the building that was now an inch to her in der mouth and slowly swallowed it whole. "WELL NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO?" she thought to herself.

You have the following choices:

1. bath in the bay and be a nude giantess playing with the boats

2. other heros attack her

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RisingFan (UN: hawkergts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456560-Super-Hero-Giantess/cid/562578-Giant-Wonder-Woman