*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/988146-Michaela-17-year-old-brunette-with-lower-C-cup-
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1456566
You Shrank! Choose a type of Doc to be or grow a girl into a GTS. GP for Adds
This choice: Michaela 18 year old brunette with lower C cup boobs, fun loving girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Michaela 17 year old brunette with lower C cup ...

    by: Unknown
Today's patient was Michaela, a 17 year old brunette with lower C cups, something that didn't really excite but she might be here on decision to get implants. She comes in, you're still full sized since you wanted her to notice you unlike one doctor who wound being sat on when the girl, having looked all over for him decided to sit down on his seat, where he was and killed him instantly, at a quarter of an inch high he was barely noticeable until she went home and noticed a small smear on her skirt.

" So Doctor, I think my boobs are kind of well, inappropriate" she says, wearing a tight tank top that shows a generous amount of cleavage, she is also wearing a mini-skirt that shows off her long legs, she is already taller than you when you are normal sized and her firm butt. " Oh, well, why don't you lie down on the matt behind and I'll shrink down and take a look at them." she gets up, her boob brushes against your arms,sending a shivers of excitement down your spine.

You turn on the machine and you stand at the designated spot which is right next to Michaela, you soon shrink down to about half an inch high, small enough to examine her boobs and large enough to cover it quickly. " Now, please take off your top and your bra if you are wearing one," the giantess obeys and takes them off, lying perfectly still after that.

Michaela lay there she watched the tiny doctor scaled her and got to her boobs. " Please lift your boobs, need to check for stretch marks, incase they are too big for you." she hears you say. A pair of enormous hands, each one capable of holding you easily comes round and lifts them up and you walk beneath the space opened up, nothing here. If anything, she should get bigger boobs.

" I think you could do with at least an extra cup size, kind of slightly above average so bigger is still better for you.' you say.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/988146-Michaela-17-year-old-brunette-with-lower-C-cup-