*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Teenage Twin Witches
  2. Trick or Trick?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459400-Trick-or-Trick/cid/566130-The-Teenage-Twin-Witches
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1459400
Remake of my old story. What are the consquences of not giving out candy on Halloween?!
This choice: Esther and Samantha, the twin witches  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Teenage Twin Witches

    by: Shrunk Maker
You seen none other than Esther and Samantha, the teenage twins, from across the street. You slowly back away from the door, keeping to the "No One's Home" plan.

"Can you hear something Sis?" you hear one of them call out to the other.

"Yeh, I bet someone's home!" the other quickly adds.

And then comes the series of knocking and banging which makes you gasp.

"That wasn't just me right, Esther?" Samantha comments.

"Of course not, We can't both have hearing problems!" Esther replies.

"We know someone's in there, now Trick or Treat!" they both yell in unison.

You decide that they won't give up and say "Oh, all right all right. You guys got me" and open the door to the two cute girls. They are both dressed in matching outfit that's pretty skimpy. The shoes are like ballet shoes, fish-net stalking and a skirt that barely hides anything, topped off with a tight top and a pointy witch hat.

"Hehe, now lets do this properly Mark. Trick or Treat?" Samantha tells you.

"Umm, the thing is girls..." you murmur.

"Don't tell us you dont' have any!" Esther demands.

"Well..." You quickly manage to say,
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrunk Maker (UN: junky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk Maker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459400-Trick-or-Trick/cid/566130-The-Teenage-Twin-Witches