*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1460833-Zero-no-Tsukaima-Growth-and-Shrink-Story/cid/613484-Louise-by-means-of-a-failed-spell
by who-me
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1460833
Come join the students in Zero no Tsukaima as some discover some growth or shrink spells
This choice: Louise, by means of a failed spell  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Louise, by means of a failed spell

    by: Unknown
"See you tomorrow Saito!" cheered Tifa, giving Saito a quick boob-squishing hug as he opened Louise's room door. Saito quickly slid out of her grasp and jumped though the door afraid that Louise would accuse him again.

"Ha ha bye bye...er...Michael! Bye!" Saito hastily shutting the door. Leaning against it he saw Louise slumped over some books, while numerous over lay scattered around her. Remebering ealier that day the water element teacher had asked them to perfect a spell for homework, something Louise was stubborn enough to try and succeed at, despite her chances. Saito quietly moved over to her before hitting a creaky floorboard. Louise suddenly shooting up and aiming at Saito.

"Incubus GULTAMAS!!" Louise shouted as she started to glow with energy before it suddenly died away and she back to sleep again (Saito on the otherhand was glued to the wall in fear that she was going to cause him to explode again). After double checking that Louise was finally out cold (with a stick) Saito moved her into bed.

That night Louise began to dream about Saito playing with her butt which seemed to grow larger and larger the longer he continued to squeeze and tease her, eventually sitting on his face to satisfy her growing 'needs'. In reality Louise's butt was slowly but surely growing thoughout the night as she played with herself through soaking wet panies.

The next day...

You have the following choices:

1. Louise continues to grow in class

*Noteb*
2. She has to go to a grand ball (growth continues)

*Noteb*
3. Something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
who-me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1460833-Zero-no-Tsukaima-Growth-and-Shrink-Story/cid/613484-Louise-by-means-of-a-failed-spell