*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Louise's growth spurt
  2. Height increase
  3. A Starting Point
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1460833-Zero-no-Tsukaima-Growth-and-Shrink-Story/cid/707468-Louises-growth-spurt
by who-me
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1460833
Come join the students in Zero no Tsukaima as some discover some growth or shrink spells
This choice: Louise  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Louise's growth spurt

    by: Unknown
It had been midday when Loise had to finally cast the rapid regeneration spell along with the rest of her class on her familiar (saito unfortunately having to endure another explosion). When it came around to Loise casting the spell the magic backfired causing the explosion to not only hit Louise but with an 'additional' effect.

"Louise?" Saito called out as she awoke in her room. "I failed again didn't I?" Saito nodded his head in response and Louise looked away in a huff and "I can't do anything right...can I?" she looked at Saito in dispair getting up just as he was about to object. Suddenly the two of them froze as they looked each other in the eye, realising Louise had suddenly grown to saito's height.

"Louise i think you did something..." her face quickly turned from shock to happiness as threw her arms up into the air to cheer suddenly causing her tight shirt to tear open to reveal Louise's equally enlarged breasts before she moved slightly closer to kiss Saito for a moment before she quickly realizes her clothes are getting even tighter and Saito's lips were moving down. Pulling away both of them could see that Louise's growth spurt hadn't quite finished yet...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Louise keeps growing until she's as tall as Tifa

2. Louise keeps growing until she hits the ceiling

*Noteb*
3. something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
who-me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1460833-Zero-no-Tsukaima-Growth-and-Shrink-Story/cid/707468-Louises-growth-spurt