*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466586-Ever-Growing-Hinata/cid/654492-focus-on-the-village
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1466586
our lil shy ninjas day gets big!
This choice: focus on the village  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

focus on the village

    by: Unknown
Hinata brought her enormous face down over the village. She watched as the villagers pointed and screamed and ran for their lives. "Don't worry. I won't hurt any of you!" she thunders down to the village, but her voice is so big and loud it creates even more panic among the populace of the village. She is having trouble seeing the village so she brings her face down even closer to it.

Her nose starts to get a little runny and she sniffs in deeply not realizing that it was not a good idea to do it over the village. Her sniff sucks in most of the village with hurricane force winds and destroying what it doesn't suck in. All of the villagers get sucked in at hundreds of miles an hour and get stuck in the snot and nose hairs of Hinata. Hinata realizes what she has done but doesn't know what to do about it. She could accidentally crush the villagers if she tries to pick them out of her nose and if she doesn't do something then they will be stuck up there.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Picks her nose

*Noteb*
2. Leaves them

3. blows her nose or sneezes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
gtsdude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466586-Ever-Growing-Hinata/cid/654492-focus-on-the-village