*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1472379-Body-Possession-Powers-WWE-edition/cid/3204520-Brock-Lesnar
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1472379
A character gains the power to possess bodies, they test their new power on the WWE divas.
This choice: Brock Lesnar  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Brock Lesnar

    by: Bic
Brock watched as the doctor left the room. Stephanie pulled out her phone and called her husband.

“Yeah he’s not gonna be able to compete tonight. I don’t know the doctor said he’s in some kind of coma. Okay I’ll think of something okay just let my dad know okay.”

She hung up the phone just pacing back and forth thinking. Brock tried to go back into his body but no luck he just kept going through it. He angrily slammed his hands on a desk in the room causing the papers to fall off. Stephanie saw the papers fall and she left the room. Brock follow her walking behind her.

“Well Stephanie what are you going to do?” Brock said.

But Stephanie couldn’t hear him and continued walking. Before she could get to where she needed to Stephanie was stopped by.

You have the following choices:

1. Charlotte Flair

*Noteb*
2. Becky Lynch

*Noteb*
3. Alexa Bliss

*Noteb*
4. Sasha Banks

*Noteb*
5. More Divas

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bic (UN: alfrado at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1472379-Body-Possession-Powers-WWE-edition/cid/3204520-Brock-Lesnar