*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/N2WLMNV5D-After-the-Big-Game
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: reader's choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

After the Big Game

    by: MrBigZeta
The game was over, and the Trolls lost 18 to 17 in a hard fought game. You and Mark had a good game.

Steven sees his mom Olivia, with his dad or now their dad now in this new world.

"Good game sons." dad says as he smiles at them.

"Yes good game sons, you both played great." mom says as she kisses you on the cheek, then Mark on his.

"Thanks mom, and dad." Mark says.

"Yeah mom and dad." You say.

"You two ready to go home?" asks mom.

"Sure just let us get out of our uniform." you say to your shock as you thought you shower first. Then a memory hits you, Mark and you shower at home. As both of you do not like to shower at the school. So after taking off your uniform and changing back into your outfit you join your parents at the car.

After that Mark, and you head home with their parents. After getting home which is still the one in your old life, you both head up the stairs. As you do you see on the wall of the stairs many photos of you, and Mark as babies, toddlers, and older. Reaching their bathroom were they start to get undressed fully next to the shower. You now wonder if you and Mark have one cock or two, two testicles or more? As you did not get to see your junk before in the locker room.

Soon Mark, and you are now in just your underwear. Then you both start to take it off. Soon its down low enough, and you see just one cock, and one shack. The cock looks bigger then your old one. You then scratch it, but have no clue why. As you do this you feel two balls in the shack. You think Mark well say some thing, but he turns on the water for the shower not caring at all as he finds the right temp.

You stop scratching it, as you then get ready to enter the shower. As Mark starts to talk to you.

"Its to bad bro Allie was out of town, I was so looking forward to our after game kiss from her." Says Mark. " I bet you were to Steven."

Another memory hits you at hearing the name, Allie is you and Marks shared girlfriend in this world. This is great you think, as Allie was the reason your like this now. A conjoined twin, and even though your idea did not turn out like you wanted you are now one of her two boyfriends making her long tan legs, shapely butt, large breasts, now yours.

"Yeah to bad." you say.

You and Mark then enter the warm shower, as you both start to clean off. Mark grabs the one soap first, you both then lather up your hands as you start to wash. As you wash, you feel Mark start to wash your shared cock. now you thought you be angry or shocked. But you are not, just like he was not earlier when you touched it.

You guess its because its no longer just your cock now. Its also Marks, and he like you can touch it when ever he likes. After cleaning and drying off you both wrap a towel around you shared waist. And go to your shared room. Once inside you both get into bed as it is late. You and Mark you find sleep in the nude, as you both start to fall to sleep.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrBigZeta (UN: mrbigzeta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/N2WLMNV5D-After-the-Big-Game