*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478896-Pokemon-possession/cid/588704-Sinnoh-Champion-Cynthia
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1478896
Possess the hottest girls in pokemon!
This choice: Sinnoh Champion, (Cynthia)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sinnoh Champion, (Cynthia)

    by: Galatic
You think to yourself, "Why should I go and get a weak first pokemon have work my ass off raising it, when I can just have the best team in all the region!"
You murmer into the Poketech, "Sinnoh's Champion." You stand there for a second.
"Huh, I knew it wouldn't..." you begin when suddenly you begin to tingle all over. your eyesight is growing fuzzy and blochey, and you feel lighter then air. Suddenly it feels like your actually flying through the air. The feeling lasts only for a second, and is then replaced by a new feeling. You seem taller, and more mature. Wait, where'd this long golden hair come from? And, why is my chest so heavy!?" You look down to see a pair of delicious boobs blocking your view of your feet.
"Oh my god!" You shriek, and gasp, your voice feminine and...almost sexy? You quickly turn around, and see that your in a hotel room. You spy a full view mirror and quickly rush over to it. You gasp in shock, as a hot and busty blond, dressed in black leather and a coat, with quite a good view of her clevage is standing staring back at you.
"What the hell!? I didn't ask to become a fricking playboy! I wanted to become the Sinnoh Champ!" You yell, quickly pulling back your sleeve. You look down at the poketech, and your name has been replaced in the heart by a new one, reading 'Sinnoh Champ: Cynthia.

"Oh hell? The champion of this region is this chick!?" you ask, looking back into the mirror. You feel your heart beating faster, she really was pretty sexy. Slowly, you reach up and feel your new face, looking in the mirror at your shocked expression. "Well...now what do I do...?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galatic (UN: galatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Galatic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478896-Pokemon-possession/cid/588704-Sinnoh-Champion-Cynthia