*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Liz calls Ted
  2. Less than perfect.
  3. Liz's little secret.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/1149029-Liz-calls-Ted
by Charon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1482486
The return of a sleeper sensation! Pick your girl and make her grow into a perfect beauty!
This choice: Liz calls Ted  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Liz calls Ted

    by: Unknown
Liz called Ted the next morning. Her parents were away and she wanted him to come over.

"Let's just sit by the pool and relax." Liz said.

Ted agreed and was there in 15 minutes. Ted walked out to the pool and dove in. Liz, with her new breasts was busy putting on the sexiest bikini she could. I was a challenge to get the top on, but she was able to do it, and walked out to the pool deck. Ted was still in the pool so she laid on her stomach on a lounger. Ted got out of the pool and laid on his back on the lounger next to Liz.

"Can you put some lotion on me baby?" Liz replied.

"Sure." Ted said as he grabbed the sun tan lotion and started rubbin on her back and legs.

"Let me turn around for you." Liz said.

Ted was speechless. "HOLY COW! What happened?!?"

Liz started giggling. "Puberty I guess."

Ted couldn't hold back. He started kissing and grabbing at her new ladies. Liz was also soon in the mood.

It wasn't long before they were both naked and making love in the pool.

15 minutes into their love making, Ted started to moan out; "Here it comes babe!"

"Wait! Liz yelled." She pulled off of Ted and dragged him by his member to the pool deck where she sucked him off.

"God, you love that!" Ted said.

"I certainly do." Liz replied. She started wishing right away...

You have the following choices:

1. More curves, voluptuous

2. More toned, like a fitness model

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Charon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/1149029-Liz-calls-Ted