*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/602575-The-slutty-sorority-girl-Kate
by Charon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1482486
The return of a sleeper sensation! Pick your girl and make her grow into a perfect beauty!
This choice: The slutty sorority girl, Kate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The slutty sorority girl, Kate

    by: Unknown
Kate moaned in ecstasy as Jason's 8 inch boner continued pound her pussy with unbelievable force. She could feel his thick shaft sliding in and out, rubbing against the inside of her cunt, the stimulation making her drip with her own juice. She closed her eyes and fingered her amazingly erect nipples, lost in the pleasure that consumed her whole body.

"Yes!!" she wailed as Jason's cock dug deeper into her vagina, "Yes!!"

Kate was on the edge of an orgasm, and Jason was pounding harder than ever now, his shaft brushing her clit with each stroke. She felt she would cum soon, each of his thrusts bringing her to a higher level of ecstasy. She opened her eyes and looked at Jason over her bouncing tits, and realized that they were both going to climax at the same time.

"Fuck!!" she cried as she came with Jason, gushing all over his hard prick and then feeling the warm cum pulsing through her pussy. It was heaven.

Jason began to slow with his thrusting and a feeling of satisfaction washed over Kate. She bit her lip as he pulled out, some of the jizz dripping from his head. She sighed.

He slowly brought his himself down on Kate to kiss her, his muscular chest colliding with her massive bosom. He twirled her tongue in his mouth, pushing his into the back of her throat, stimulating her beyond belief.

"You're a naughty boy" Kate whispered when they finished kissing, "And you’re so big..." she added, stealing a glance at his manhood.

Jason groaned and felt himself becoming erect again.

"Ah ah ah" she teased, shaking her head, "I have a lot to do today and I can't be stuck here making love to you...though it was...extraordinary."

She sighed again and hopped from the bed, her big breasts jiggling as she moved. She quickly went about retrieving her clothes and slipping them on her flawless frame. She then made her way to the door.

Jason could not take his eyes off her. Of all of the girls he had met before, she was the sexiest by far. She was the perfect woman.

“Bye-bye Jason” she breathed in such a sexy voice that it made Jason’s spine tingle, “I’ll see you next Thursday?”

“Uh…yeah” Jason stammered, watching as she left. He noticed how her large tits bounced and her curvy behind swayed back and forth with every step. He could not possibly resist her.

“Perfect” she said, and with that walked out of the dorm.



Where should Kate go?

You have the following choices:

1. To Chemistry Class

2. To The Nerd Convention

3. To Her Best Friend Danielle's

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Charon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/602575-The-slutty-sorority-girl-Kate