*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The sexy schoolteacher, Jane
  2. More Girls
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/661286-The-sexy-schoolteacher-Jane
by Charon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1482486
The return of a sleeper sensation! Pick your girl and make her grow into a perfect beauty!
This choice: The sexy schoolteacher, Jane  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The sexy schoolteacher, Jane

    by: Lurker Unleashed
Jane flipped another page of her book, adjusted her glasses and 'subtly' licked her lips. She saw many of the guys in the class adjust their positions in their seats and inwardly smiled. She loved the effect she had on men - all so easily taken in when you looked like she did. Of course, in class it was all about the tease. Letting the male students look at what a real woman was like and enjoying the impact it had on the school's dating scene. There were very few of the girls at the school who could fully trust their boyfriends, because after a class with Jane the guys left so hot and bothered that they had to get it somewhere.

She turned to face the blackboard as she continued to teach in her sultry voice and made sure to be writing large enough that very soon she had to bend forward and write on the lower portion of the board - at which point she heard the seats shift behind her as her perfect ass was put on even greater display by the tight skirt she wore. In this class were the sons and daughters of four of her weekly lovers - parents seduced during parent/teacher interviews. Including the Johnson boys, whose parents both spent time in Jane's bed, sometimes together.

She loved showing up at football games and tearing the eyes away from the cheerleaders to herself. But this year, she'd had competition in that regard from two fronts. The first was Anita Lewis, the school's new physics teacher, of whom she'd heard some boys comment "Her body defies the laws of physics", the second was Cheryl Tate - the new Freshman cheerleader, whose body, while more petite vertically than Jane's was distinctly more substantial in the bosom and backside. In fact, since she'd joined the cheer squad Jane had stopped attending the football games as she felt she no longer received her due attention.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lurker Unleashed (UN: avalian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Charon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/661286-The-sexy-schoolteacher-Jane