*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/1598313-In-front-of-the-beast
by ?
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1486335
Only male story.
This choice: You just barely miss and end up infront of his crotch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In front of the beast

    by: Unknown
You barely miss getting sat on by your little brother. As you land on the chair you turn around to see a bulge protruding from your little brothers swimsuit. You Immediately know this bulge is your little brothers cock. You walk over to it as your brother sit blissfully unaware of you. At your normal size his 11 year old cock would have been very small, but at your normal size it could easily crush you. This thought brings you into light of how bad your current situation is, maybe however this isn't the worst situation. I mean this opportunity shouldn't be passed by. He is your brother maybe he will help you. Since this is the most sensitive part of his body maybe you should go for it. You walk up to it and think, about how you will get his attention.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/1598313-In-front-of-the-beast