*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/596994-You-wake-up-to-your-little-brothers-swimsuit-co
by ?
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1486335
Only male story.
This choice: You wake up to your little brothers swimsuit covred butt coming on you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You wake up to your little brothers swimsuit co...

    by: ?
You wake up to see everything is huge. All the guys are bigger than skyscrapers and a loud booming is heard. You look around trying to find what it is and you finally see your little brother walking to the spot you are at. Right in your face is his usually small but now huge groin covered by a wet swimsuit. Before you have time to think you are knocked over and the next thing you see is your little brothers Spongebob Squarepants swimsuit coming your way with the form of his but being stretched out. You make a dive to avoid it and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ? (UN: zeihfree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/596994-You-wake-up-to-your-little-brothers-swimsuit-co