*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Silent Night
  2. Two different stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1498147-Shrunk-In-a-bus/cid/610560-Silent-Night
by M.E
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1498147
try to survive different schools with different people!
This choice: 7th  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Silent Night

    by: M.E
It is 5:30 in the morning, and you just woke up. You do what you do everyday. You rinse your face, put on your clothes, eat your breakfast, brush your teeth, comb your hair, then you head out to the bus stop. It was a real cold day outside, but it was too late to get a jacket. You walked up to the grand old tree and started waiting. It took 10 minutes for the bus driver to get to her destination. When the door opened, all you could see was her figure. She had blonde hair, long nails, and some shades on. Then you entered the bus.

There were 3 sections you had to cross before you got to your seat. The first one was the kid's section. You were passing by some 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders and they gave you a weird look. There were these middle schoolers in the kid's section that you despised so much. Their names were Jessica and Kayla. They look nice, but evil in the inside. Then you came to the middle section. Here were the bad middle school kids. Then you passed by a bad gang. There was Nani, Melody, and Brittney. You finally got to your seat were all the highschool kids were. You sat in the very back behind two fat nerd chicks. So it was a normal day. But then you got sleepy for 5 mins. and you shrunk! What are you going to do now?

You have the following choices:

1. Get help from the bus driver

2. Stay put

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M.E (UN: mercutio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M.E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1498147-Shrunk-In-a-bus/cid/610560-Silent-Night