*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Testing
  2. Other
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/1290425-More-Testing
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1500666
You have a formula that can give anyone the powers of a God, to do anything and everything
This choice: The supervisor performs additional tests on the formula just to be sure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

More Testing

    by: Thepeoplearetheheroes
Kathy, the Research Supervisor looked and inspected at the formula carefully, she realised that this discovery was very important and it now required further testing. The researcher that developed this said that it was some sort of formula that upon human consumption could turn that human into a godlike entity. She looked at the formula and then brought it back to the lab for testing. She carefully poured the liquid into a machine, but then the readouts indicated that the formula testing would last until early in the next morning.

Kathy thought about what to do now that this issue presented itself, obviously she would have to leave it in the lab, but simply leaving it in the machine invited a problem of someone coming along and taking it without authorisation, on the other hand the test had to be run anyway and it was no good if it was simply left in a safe, even then just how secure would the safe be anyway? So what did Kathy decide?

You have the following choices:

1. Run the test overnight

2. Lock the formula in a safe

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thepeoplearetheheroes (UN: herocity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiquidZ2k has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/1290425-More-Testing