*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1503197-Planet-of-the-Giants/cid/3346667-The-Adonis-Return
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1503197
Your crew gets stuck on a planet of giants. How do you survive?
This choice: Stop to see who it is...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Adonis' Return

    by: Deanthrocyte1
You crane your neck skyward. "Oh God, it's him!" An enamored smile graces your face. "It's Chad..."

Wet from the pool, Chad reaches out to open the fridge door. Large drops fall from his body, causing you to dart away from where they land. Still, you catch a splash from one. The rumbling gets louder as the door opens. Fog crawls from the bottom of the cold interior to the floor, obscuring you from your crew. The longer the fridge is open, the air around you gets cold. Despite the fog, Chad's foot is still in view and you approach it.

The loud gasp of a can being opened above you rings like thunder as the titanic adonis takes his first sip. With him occupied, you approach the foot. "I wonder what it feels like..." You end up wading through the puddle of pool water runoff until you reach his pinky toe. The skin is warm and wet, but you continue to rub it. "This feels so...incredible..."

"MMMmmmmmmm..."

You jolt away from Chad's toe. "Did he feel me?" You hear packaging rustle above you as the adonis pulls out a handful of something. Past the fog, you see something mildly purple get pressed between his index finger and thumb before being carried towards his lips. "Grapes?" The lips part as the fruit lands on the tongue and gets taken into the mouth. Chad chews and swallows, before grabbing another for the same treatment. "Whoa," you think to yourself. "What I'd give to be that close to his lips..."

"Shit!"

From that thunderous exclamation, you realize something massive descends from above and strikes the floor. "A grape?" The fruit, more than five times your size, rolls on the floor in your direction. Enamored and forgetful of your own safety, you approach it. But above you, so does Chad's hand.

And...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You get grabbed along with the grape without any notice

2. He sees you and your crew

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1503197-Planet-of-the-Giants/cid/3346667-The-Adonis-Return