*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. chapter 2
  2. Sojokou Senkou
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508239-Sojokou-Senkou/cid/623569-chapter-2
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1508239
read the item body.
This choice: original  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

chapter 2

    by: Anthony-kun
When naruto had finally stopped crying he decided to go back to the village, the only problem was that he had no idea where he was. Naruto thought ‘Oh crap, I don’t know where I am.’ After walking around for hours trying to find his way back to the village he gave up and just lied down on the ground exhausted and thought, ‘So this is how I die huh. It doesn’t matter since no one will miss me besides the old man.’

When he crawled to a tree to sleep under he saw something in the distance and using his remaining strength he crawled to the clearing and saw a huge mansion. He went towards it and stared in awe. Naruto went to open the door, as soon as he touched the doorknob his hand got cut. Naruto jumped back and screamed. “OUCH WHAT KIND OF RETARD HAS A SPIKED DOORKNOB.”

The doorknob then glowed and the door opened and, after getting over his hiisy fit, he went inside. ‘THIS PLACE IS FUCKING HUGE’ he thought.

Indeed it was. The place was four stories high, had a living room full of fresh furniture, a kitchen the size of his whole apartment, and the bedrooms were able to fit at least 17 people. So all in all Naruto was shocked. With energy he didn’t even know he had he had he started running through the house looking at everything his blue eyes could see.

When he got back downstairs after looking at the whole house he noticed a picture and looked at it. It was a picture of a man with long spicky blonde hair in a standard jonin outfit except he was wearing a whit trenchcoat with red flames at the bottom and the kanji for ‘fourth’ in the middle. Next to him was a woman with long red hair that went down to her lower back wearing anormal black shirt and jonin style pants, she also looked 8 months pregnant.

Naruto stares at the picture for several minutes before he recognized it. ‘That must be The Fourth Hokage and his wife. They look so happy together. I wish I was happy like that.’

He kept on looking until he saw something poking out of the side of the picture. As curious as he is he pulled it out of the picture and now he was holding 2 pieces of paper in his hand. He looked at the two pieces of paper and started to read them. They said:

Dear Naruto,

If you are reading this then you are either 16 or a chunin. First of all I would like to say is that I am Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage. I am also your father. If the old man hasn’t already told you then this letter will. On the date of your birth, on October 10th the terrible beast kyuubi no kitsune attacked. We are running out of time so I am going to use the ‘Reaper Death Seal’ to deal it into something, but I can only seal into a new born baby. That baby was you Naruto. I am so sorry, that technique was a last result and nothing alse worked. I have good news though. We have a bloodline. That bloodline allows us to have advanced chakra control, and gives us power of the sub-elements. Every Namikaze has that ability to control a sub-element. The sub-elements possible are ice, wood, magma, sand, and storm. All the other information are in scrolls locked inside the Namikaze vault(just wipe some blood on the vault and it will open). Once again son I am sorry for cursing you I just hope that we can meet again in the afterlife so I can apologize. I love you son.

Your father,

Minato Namikaze

Fourth Hokage

p.s. to find out wkat happened to your mother read the other letter.

p.s.s if you see an old looking guy with long white hair give him a hard kick in the ass for me.

Naruto was beyond shocked, his father the fourth hokage had sealed the kyuubi in him and condemned him to a life of loneliness. Then the shock turned to anger as he thought just one word, ‘kyuubi’.

He was too tired to be angry so he just went over to a couch and went to sleep only to wake up in a sewer like place. He heard some low growling and decided to follow the sound only to end up in front of a huge cage with the kanji for ‘seal’ in the middle. He went towards the cage and stopped 10 feet in front of it. Then a huge pair of claws come shooting out of the cage and stopped right in front of his face. He flinched a little bit, but still stayed standing.

The claws went back in and a thundering voice said, “So my container comes to visit.” Naruto just stared emotionlessly at thr giant fox. The fox was impressed, ‘Even a kage level shinobi would be scarred of me but this kid just stares at me.’ The kyuubi looked in his eyes and almost gasped. ‘Those eyes! If I wasn’t the lord of hell I would be scared. Those are the most cold, and emotionless eyes I have ever seen. Not even seasoned shinobi have eyes that lifeless.’

Naruto eyes suddenly filled with anger and hate, “THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. IF YOU HADN’T ATTACKED I COULD’VE HAD A FAMILY. WHY? Why did you attack” he screamed, but quieted down at the end and started to cry.

The kyuubi just said in an equally quiet voice, “Kit it wasn’t my choice to attack.” Naruto looked into the eyes of the kyuubi and saw true sadness. The kyuubi continued, “I was just going for some food since my mate just gave birth to my kit and she was weak.” The kyuubi eyes started to water at this point(A/N: Hey, even if you’re an all power full demon you still have feeling especially for your mate. Back to the story.) “I came home to find my mate and newborn kit slaughtered” Naruto gasped at this “I wanted to find the one responsible for this so I searched the den and I found a leaf headband. I went into rage and charged towards the leaf, shortly after I was sealed into you by your father.”

Naruto was completely shell shocked and did something he rarely did, he bowed and apologized. “I am very sorry for yelling at you kyuubi.” The kyuubi just waved him of with a paw saying, “it’s all right kit. All is forgiven.”

Naruto got up and grinned sheepishly and then turned serious, “Kyuubi I need to leave the village to be able to defend myself and to get stronger or I’m going to die and if my hunch is correct if I die you die. The kyuubi was shocked and replied,

“You are correct kit. I am actually surprised that a boy of 3 years is so smart.” Naruto smirked and said, “Well when you have angry mobs chasing you all your life you have to grow up fast and learn quickly.”

“wise words from a wise young man.” Kyuubi replied. “Looks like it’s time to wake up kit. When you wake up read your mother’s letter, then let me take control to get you back to your old apartment and write a note and then we’ll come back, gather all the scrolls and leave the village.” Naruto nodded.

He then woke up and after rubbing the sleep out of his eyes he found his mother’s letter and started to read it. It read:

Dear Naruto,

If you are reading this then you have already read your father’s note. I am sorry for leaving you my son but there were complications during your birth and I’m not going to make it. Nom don’t go thinking its your fault cause it’s not. Nom as it said in your father’s note I also have a bloodline. It’s a doujutsu called Rinnegan. This bloodline has special abilities that give you affinities to all five elements and the rest of the Rinnegan’s are in the scrolls in the vault. Right now you are the last holder of the Rinnegan because it’s birthplace was the Uzumaki Country and it no longer exists because it was wiped out bu a batallion of Earth and Lightning country. I was on a mission when it happened so I fled to Konoha and met your faher. Remember son I will always love you. So this is goodbye my little boy.

Your mother

Kushina Uzumaki

p.s. like your father if you see an old man with white hairs kick him in the balls for me

Naruto laughed a bit as he dried his tears. He then said in his mind, ‘Okay kyuubi, you can take over now.’ (A/N: Sorry I didn’t mention earlier, but kyuubi established a mental connection between them and told Naruto. Back to the story.)

Kyuubi nodded as Naruto’s eyes turned red and he raced back to his house.

As soon as he dot there he pulled out a piece of paper and wrote a note to the sandaime. It said:

Dear old man,

If you are reading this then I am no longer in the village. The reason I have left is because I need to get stronger to defend myself against the ninja and civilians that attack me. The kyuubi is helping me and yes I know about him and when I get back I will tell you why he attacked. See you in 10 years old man.

Sincerely,

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze

p.s. I also hnow about my heritage.

He put the note on the table and went back to the Namikaze compound. When he go there he got all the scrolls, put them into a larger scroll and headed for the gate.(A/N: kyuubi also taught him basic sealing. Back to the story.) when sandaime found the note he let out a few tears, ‘I’m sorry Naruto’ meanwhile naruto had just snuck throught the gates never to be seen for the next 10 years

You have the following choices:

1. original

*Noteb*
2. Continue

*Noteb*
3. Continue

*Noteb*
4. Continue

*Noteb*
5. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anthony-kun (UN: anthonyl6892 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anthony-kun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508239-Sojokou-Senkou/cid/623569-chapter-2