*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiny teens.
  2. Final Fantasy 9
  3. To start with....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509042-Final-Fantasy-Shrunk/cid/1913802-Tiny-teens
by Red7
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1509042
You shrink in the world of Final Fantasy! GTS only.
This choice: Eiko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tiny teens.

    by: Unknown
As usual, the sun is shining bright in Madain Sari, where a group of young adventurers are settling down for a relaxing lunvh near the waterfall.

''Alright everyone, listen up!'' A tiny, purple haired six year old bellows to get attention, ''I need someone to help Mocha peel potatoes, and someone to carry this big pot for me!''

''I got the pot!'' A blonde young man answers swiftly, bounding to his feet.

''I-I'll... give the potatoes a try!'' A teenage girl, of comparable age to the blonde boy, pipes up, and follows into the kitchen.

=========================

''Alright, thanks a bunch Zidane!'' the purple haired girl chimes, as the monkey tailed blonde plonks a heavy saucepan on the table, ''No problem, Eiko.''

He glances to his left however, and notices that things aren't going so well with the potatoes, ''Dagger? You doin'... OK?''

''Not... really...'' The dark haired teen responds, sighing as she attempts to chisel the skin from a potato. Her efforts aren't going well though, having only managed a couple, and even those are squared, bruised, and still showing skin.

''Whaaaat?!'' Eiko cries, jumping up and shafting Mocha the moogle aside, ''You can't even peel potatoes, Dagger? What's wrong with you?!''

''I-I can, but-'' Dagger begins, but Eiko is hearing none of it, ''here, gimme the knife. You go sit down, and don't you worry about all this hard, hard work, OK?''

''Aww, but-'' she protests, however Eiko just silences her, ''Go.''

''...fine.'' She grumbles, and stomps back outside to sit with their last team member, a reserved looking black mage with a pointy, overlarge hat.

''W-what's wrong, Dagger?'' The mage asks tentatively.

''Ohh, don't you worry Vivi.'' Dagger sighs, glaring at Eiko as she peels the potatoes at a blistering pace, almost as if she's doing it to show off to Zidane.

''Just Eiko being a brat, that's all.'' Dagger mutters darkly, ''humiliating me like that, how could she? The little-''

But as Vivi's eyes widen, Dagger's mouth snaps shut. For her mind is hatching a plan.

You have the following choice:

1. After lunch.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Red7 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509042-Final-Fantasy-Shrunk/cid/1913802-Tiny-teens