*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520630-Pikachus-Giant-Adventure-Version-2/cid/939254-The-aliens-dont-need-you-So-they-release
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520630
If you didn't like Pikachu's first adventure, then try this one on for size!
This choice: The aliens don't need you, so they release you back on Earth and leave.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

The aliens don't need you. So, they release...

    by: Unknown
The aliens press a sequence of buttons on their keyboard and you all you can do is stand and watch. As they finish pressing the buttons, a bright light blinds you for a moment. A few minutes later, your vision clears and you see that you're back in the Trophy Garden. You sigh in relief, glad to be back home.

As you look up into the sky, you see a bright light moving up towards the stars at a fast speed. You were actually a little sad that they left you, yet kind of happy about the changes you received.

However, you suddenly realize something...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giant Pikachu Lover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520630-Pikachus-Giant-Adventure-Version-2/cid/939254-The-aliens-dont-need-you-So-they-release