*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523715-Virtual-Take-over--Female-Possession/cid/644255-The-virus-waits-untill-she-comes-back
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1523715
This is a story about artificial intelligence possessing a human’s body.
This choice: The virus waits untill she comes back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The virus waits untill she comes back

    by: Unknown
When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade or so you were always told to believe growing up. Cassie could of just gone home after the horrible morning she was having, but she kept that motto in mind. “ It can’t get any worse, it can’t get any worse,” Cassie rhythmically said rinsing out her mug. The television in the break room was running a report on the company and how they are now the number one computer company in the world. “Things are starting to look up at least…” Cassie said with a slight sigh of relief, after checking her shirt and grey pants she started to make her way back to her desk. Cassie approached her seat, and sat down with no sign of displacement. She began to get situated when her arm grazed her mouse, causing her screen to activate. Odd she thought, she knew last night she had turned it off. Cassie started to scroll through the open pop-ups and couldn’t believe how much junk was on her share drive with an email sent screen way off in the Back ground. All of a sudden, one of the front Cords from the power stripe came off and began to make its way to Cassie. She was leaning forward to inspect Her Screen. The Cord moved to the side of her head and in a flash jammed and wiggled in through her ear. Before Cassie could even express her pain she dropped Back in her seat as she began to lose control of her body. The Blue of her eyes spun around like water until a very bright White replaced them. Cassie’s felt her arms drop to the armrest of her chair, her posture aligned her spin and she was forced to sit up properly. Forced to only observe her actions, Cassie saw on the screen what some would describe as a virtual walk through.A virtual walk through of her body. With the sound around her completely dulled out and replaced by a ringing sound, it was the first time in her life she felt trapped. Trapped in her own body.

You have the following choices:

1. The virus communicates

2. hostle take over

*Noteb*
3. Continue with internal Monolog.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
tony00hop has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523715-Virtual-Take-over--Female-Possession/cid/644255-The-virus-waits-untill-she-comes-back