*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Philip
  2. other
  3. Anonymous email should never be opened
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523715-Virtual-Take-over--Female-Possession/cid/664068-Philip
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1523715
This is a story about artificial intelligence possessing a human’s body.
This choice: Philip  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Philip

    by: Donorface
"OH GOD IT'S A ZOMBIE!"

...He'd just said that out loud.

...Damn.

Philip quickly shut down "Zombie Zombie S50" and opened something less conspicuous, his email account. Not that he could do anything useful with his email account. Not that he could do anything useful at all right now. He networked computers, and, well, the computers didn't need networking. He toyed with his Robodroid action figure, wondering what to do.

Suddenly, a pop-up appeared on his screen: "NOW DOWNLOADING NEW SOFTWARE 66%"

Huh? He hadn't authorised any new software! If those idiots thought they could just download new add-ons willy-nilly, who knows what it could do to the networking! He checked to see where it was coming from... oh, him. That was the guy who had that disturbing crush on that Cassie girl, wasn't it...

"DOWNLOAD COMPLETE."

Oops.

The screen erupted into a mishmash of black, purple and green colours, startling Philip so badly he fell off his chair. Slowly getting to his feet, he assessed the situation and did what any self-respecting networker would do.


He hid in a nearby dustbin.

You have the following choices:

1. The virus gets confused

*Noteb*
2. The virus takes over the action figure to get to him

*Noteb*
3. You burst in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Donorface (UN: donorface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tony00hop has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523715-Virtual-Take-over--Female-Possession/cid/664068-Philip