*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1531291-Shrunk-On-A-Cruise/cid/3297264-Your-family-girlfriend-and-next-door-neighbour
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1531291
During a cruise which you're on your own or with others you and/or others shrink. Survive!
This choice: Your family, girlfriend and next door neighbours family  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your family, girlfriend and next door neighbour...

    by: 33
You walked into the hallway of the cruise ship, ready for some fun in the pool, wearing nothing but your swim trunks. Your mom had told you to wear flip flops, the ground could be gross, but you didn’t want to have to keep up with them. The hall was oddly empty. As you looked to your left you saw a weird green mist traveling through the hallway. You watched it get closer and closer, curious as to what it could be. Eventually the mist covered you. You couldn’t feel it, but you could see it. Then, suddenly, it was gone.

“Weird,” you thought.

You began to feel dizzy. The hall way starting shifting left and right, spinning, going in and out of focus. It distorted in a sense that made you feel like you were getting smaller and smaller.

You closed your eyes for a few seconds, and when you opened them the hallway had stopped spinning. But the distortion was very much real. The hallway appeared HUGE.

Then, in your disbelief, you realized you’d shrunk!

While trying to gather your thoughts, you heard a door click. Jane Woodcock stepped halfway out of the door, she was huge. She was dressed in a long yellow sundress, and you watched her turn her face back to the room.

“Tim, I’m going up to the smoking deck for a quick smoke.”

“You can smoke in here, we paid extra for that!” You heard Tim say from inside of the room.

“I know, dear, but I want to sit outside while it’s not too hot.”

“Okay, when you come back we’ll go to lunch.”

Jane turned and the door started to close. You…

You have the following choices:

1. Jumped on her sandal

*Noteb*
2. Ran into the room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 33 (UN: mikelam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hannahbell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1531291-Shrunk-On-A-Cruise/cid/3297264-Your-family-girlfriend-and-next-door-neighbour