*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534577-Titan-Girls-Changed/cid/678536-twice-the-size-of-her-bed-She-had-grown
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1534577
What happens to the Titans girls? BE? TG? TF? You choose!
This choice: ...twice the size of her bed. She had grown!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...twice the size of her bed. She had grown!

    by: Blues32
Starfire woke up to a strange feeling. Something just felt...wrong. Sitting up, she heard a loud tearing sound. Looking down at herself, Starfire realize that she had just torn right through her sleep wear like it was made of tissue paper. The reason for that was obvious as she also realized that her legs were hanging off the bed. Her bed wasn't a small one. For her to be dangling off the side like that... Starfire climbed to her feet and looked up. Her head was still pretty far from the ceiling...but given the height of each room, that wasn't too surprising.

"Something most strange has happened to me," she muttered. "I need assistence." Starfire went toward her door but paused when she realized that she was now too tall to fit through it. That meant she was easily over seven foot tall. Opening the door, Starfire ducked down and crawled through. Luckily the doors were wide do allow multiple people to pass through them at once or she might have had to worry about getting stuck.

Carefully flying down the halls, Starfire headed for the room of the person she knew could help her. Robin. He always seemed to know what to do. Coming to the masked boy's room, she knocked on the door. "Robin? Robin, I have great need of your assistence, please," she called, her voice tinged with the desperation she was feeling. She didn't want to be too big. When Silkie had grown too large, they had to put him on an island. She didn't want to be banished as well.

There was a lot of noise and movement coming from the other side of the door. Biting her lip, Starfire waited. The door opened and Robin, barely getting his mask on straight stood there in a t-shirt and boxers. "Yeah, Star, what is...it...?" he trailed off as he realized he was only seeing Starfire's abdomen...and when he looked a bit south of that, he saw her neatly trimmed bush. Looking up, he could see her plentiful bust...oh and her face was there somewhere. You see, Starfire hadn't thought to put on anything when she left her room. She could have wrapped a sheet around herself, but she didn't see the point. Aliens. Go figure. "...buh," was the best Robin could think of in response to this sight.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blues32 (UN: blues32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blues32 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534577-Titan-Girls-Changed/cid/678536-twice-the-size-of-her-bed-She-had-grown