*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I'm In My Sister!
  2. An awesome power.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535003-Possession-Story---Please-Add/cid/657136-Im-In-My-Sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535003
You are a teenage boy who gains the ability to turn into a spirit and possess people.
This choice: Your Hot Sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I'm In My Sister!

    by: MysteryGirl
You put the ring in your pocket and walk home.
Some time later, you arrive home and walk up to your room. Curious, you quickly put your bag down and slip the ring back on.

"Woah..." you say in amazement.

You walk into your sister's room, who is busy lying on her bed, listening to her iPod and texting on her phone. You've always adored her beauty. If she wasn't your sister you'd try to hit on her, despite the fact you know you'd be too shy.

She was sporting a white tshirt, a denim miniskirt, and her shoes were on the floor; 3 inch high heeled sandals.

You move closer to her, nervous, as you never tried this before.

You take a deep breath and move into her. Almost immediately you feel your body change positions, and next thing you know, you're lying on her bed, hearing a Taylor Swift song, and her cell phone in her, or rather, your hand.

You get excited and get up, and look at yourself in her body mirror.

"Holy crap, I'm my older sister, Jennifer." you say, surprised that it worked.
"I'll have fun with this..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryGirl (UN: karegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darth1705 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535003-Possession-Story---Please-Add/cid/657136-Im-In-My-Sister