*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537032-Code-Geass-R1R2-Shrinking-and-Giantess/cid/659382-CC-the-Shrinking-Woman
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1537032
Guys get Shrunk and the Girls grow Lelouch and Kallen arent going to like this. GP 4 adds!
This choice: C.C.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

C.C. the Shrinking Woman

    by: Mr. E
C.C. is a green haired immortal Witch ( i guess you could say that) who bestows the Power of Geass upon those who she sees fit to complete their contract with her and fulfill her ultimate wish. C.C. was in Lelouch's room waiting for him to get back from a business trip overseas "why does that boy make me wait all the time and never order any pizza . its so boring here. "

http://smileyrainbow.files.wordpress.com...

She got off of his bed and went to search for some leftovers in the refrigerator when she felt Dizzy and her power to give geass went out of control and made her body go nuts and shrink somehow. C2 looked around the giant room and said this is not good. i wonder what caused my power to go out of control? Shrinking has never been a geass power before, but I guess it is possible to happen.

C.C. calmly walked out of the kitchen like this was an everyday experience and said "I wonder if this happened to me by accident or if i mistakenly gave someone the power of Geass to shrink people without knowing I did.*Confused* Oh well guess I better find someone to help me for now. its not like i'm in any real danger but I should probably tell someone about my problem" C.C. went to....

You have the following choices:

1. She suddenly grows into a Giantess

2. Kallens Room

*Noteb*
3. Anya's room

*Noteb*
4. Marianne's room!

5. Shirley's room and more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537032-Code-Geass-R1R2-Shrinking-and-Giantess/cid/659382-CC-the-Shrinking-Woman