*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Order Up!
  2. choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1540592-costume-shop-please-add/cid/677476-Order-Up
by Aly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1540592
you become whatever costume you wear
This choice: hooters girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Order Up!

    by: Unknown
You choose the Hooters Girl Costume. You figure, "If I'm going as a girl, then I should go as a hot one". You purchase the costume and go home, thinking about the reactions that you'll get at the party. You get home and go into the bathroom, stripping down naked and opening the Every Costume Emporium orange and black checkered bag and taking out the contents. You lay them on the sink, picking them up each one at a time and investigating them. Short shorts, tight hooters shirt, black wig, fake breasts, underwear and bra. Seemed pretty normal.
You pick up the underwear. You slip it over your legs, uncomfortably sticking your member inside. Maybe this costume was a bad idea. Well, too late now. You pick up the shorts. Black in color to contrast with the white shirt, they seemed a little short. You reluctantly slip them on, wondering how you will cover up an obvious bulge in your shorts. Next for the breasts. Picking them up, you weigh them in your hands. Maybe silicone or something, you can't tell, but they feel weird on your chest. You then remember this is a Hooters Girl, so the breasts are DD, larger than the other costumes available. Next for the tight shirt. You look at the Hooters logo on the front, and feel the tightness of the material. You put it on with a little struggle, and see why the shirt is to tight. It reveals your "breasts" greatly, the nipples easily seen through the thin fabric. Finally the wig. Jet black in color, you place it over your scalp and feel the fake hair brush against your shoulders.
Finally the costume is complete. You pick up the phone to call Christine and tell her that you'll be right there to pick her up. As you move towards the phone, a sudden tingling fills your entire body as you pick up the phone. You dial the number of Christine's house, and the tinglings seems to get worse. You try and shake it off, but it is becoming unbearable.
As quickly and suddenly as the tingling started, it stopped. You wait for the Christine to pick up and tell her you'll be right there. You ahng up and go look for your keys. But something feels weird...very weird.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Keep Looking for keys

*Noteb*
2. Call back Christine

3. Check in the Mirror

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Aly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1540592-costume-shop-please-add/cid/677476-Order-Up