*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ty Lee
  2. More Growth Options
  3. Who grows?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1540763-Avatar-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2187747-Ty-Lee
by unowen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1540763
A giantess interactive about the Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra TV shows.
This choice: Ty Lee  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ty Lee

    by: unowen
It was a hot summer day on Ember Island. Young people from all over the Fire Nation gathered om the island's beautiful beaches; some came to swim, some to play, some simply to relax in the sun, and all came to enjoy themselves.

Ty Lee strolled out to a relatively quiet part of the beach with a towel and parasol. She stuck the parasol into the ground and stretched first the towel and then her body out under the shade. At last, after months of chasing after the Avatar, her work was finished and she was free to relax for a while. And relax is just what she did.

As soon as she lay down, Ty Lee was overcome by a blissful sensation. It was as if all the pent up tiredness from those months of chasing was evaporating right out of her body, leaving her feeling both wholly refreshed and very, very drowsy, so she closed her eyes and let sleep overtake her.

Ty Lee was woken up some time later by the sun shining right into her eyes. She slowly opened them, taking a few seconds to adjust to the light, and found that her parasol had seemingly disappeared. Deeply annoyed at whatever thief had stolen it, she sat up and looked around to try to find it, only to discover that the parasol's disappearance hadn't been the only change to happen while she had been napping.

Ty Lee noticed that she was now much closer to the ocean than she had been before falling asleep, that her towel had disappeared along with the parasol, and that the beach was full of little creatures scurrying about, most of them either standing still or running away from her, and a few going towards her. The creatures looked different from anything she had seen before, and this fact coupled with their sudden appearance made her very curious about them. Going down on all fours, she looked closely at the creatures and saw that they were tiny human beings!

Standing up and turning around, she discovered that the island's buildings and mountains had shrunken as well. Only, they hadn't shrunken at all, had they? Ty Lee herself had grown! But how big was she?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 50 ft

*Noteb*
2. 500 ft

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 unowen (UN: awsmgy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
unowen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1540763-Avatar-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2187747-Ty-Lee